PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- User Control [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
How to Create Your First Registration Form
Pie Register allows you to create registration forms by simply dragging and dropping fields onto the registration forms. The community version allows a single registration form while the PRO version offers an unlimited number of forms.
Create Registration Forms
For creating a registration form, here’s what you need to do.
- Login to your Word Press blog or dashboard.
- You will be able to see Pie Register in the list on the left panel of your dashboard. Hover the mouse over it or click, and select ‘Manage Forms’.
- This opens up the main page , which already contains a default Registration form. Edit the default form or click on ‘Add New’[PRO] button to create a new form.
- Add new fields from the Default Fields, Standard Fields and Advanced Fields tabs, at the top-right corner of the editor.
- Edit and customize the fields and buttons by clicking on the Edit Each field has a number of properties, that can be set as per the website requirement. Few of the Edit field options include Label, Description, CSS class for custom styling, Validation messages and the Password Strength (for password fields).
- To delete a field, hover the mouse on the respective field. Click the (x) button on the top-right corner of the field.
- Fill in the Form Details, by editing the top most field, adding label and description about the form, CSS class and other custom options.
- Save the form by clicking on the Save Settings
Edit, Delete, Preview Form
- To Edit an already existing form, Login to you Word Press site or blog.
- From the left panel of your dashboard, select Pie Register > Manage Forms.
- In the registration form table, click the Edit button under the form you want to edit.
- Save the changes.
- To delete a form, click on Delete, below the form’s name.
- To see how the form will be displayed on your blog/website, click on the Preview button below the form.