Do you want to get notified each time a new user registers or updates their profile on your website? Or keep your users informed about the registration, payment, and account notifications for improved communication?
With Pie Register, you can set up Custom Email Notifications for both the Admin and the Users. It comes with built-in templates for all the major registration procedures to keep your website users connected and updated.
How to Set up Email Notifications:
This tutorial will show you how to enable the email notifications for your Pie Register plugin.
If you are new to Pie Register, you may want to look at How to Create your First Registration Form using Pie Register.
- Login to your WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Go to Pie Register > Email Notifications
- You can select Admin Notification or User Notification tab to design admins’ or users’ email templates.
By default, there are two email templates under the Admin Notification tab. They will only work if the Email notifications are enabled. You can also send email notifications to a particular user role or multiple user roles by enabling email notifications for a specific user role. Here, you can select multiple user roles to whom you want to send the notifications. If not enabled, email notifications will be sent to all.
The Admin can customize the email settings and templates. The templates have the following options to design your custom email:
- Send To
- From Name
- From Email
- Reply To
- Subject: Admin can add tags in the Subject field to make the subject line more detailed
- Replacement Keys: You can use Replacement keys (tags) to add users’ form data to the email template. These keys are replaced by user data when the template sends out a communication to the admins or users. This adds a personal touch to the Email and makes the Email message more inviting. The Default templates display the replacement keys of all the registration forms.
- Text Box for Email Body: The text box has all the styling options to help you design the email the way you want.
Adding a New Template:
Pie Register allows you to make different email templates for various registration forms. You can select the registration form for which you want to assign the email template.
Click on the settings options to customize the template.
Note: The Templates will display the Replacement keys of the selected registration form only.
The User notification tab has 16 pre-designed templates (Basic/Premium) to keep the user informed about all the essential registration procedures. All the templates are editable and can be customized as per requirements.
The replacement keys (tags) can be added to make the email more personalized.
How to Send Email Notifications to the User:
By default, all the emails are sent to the user automatically.
If Admin wants to resend a separate email to a user/s, go to Users > Unverified Users.
Select the users, then from the BulkActions dropdown, select the email you want to resend.
That’s it! We hope this article was helpful. For queries, drop us a message here, and our support team will get in touch with you soon.