Genetech Solutions, owns and operates this website. Our visitors’ information is dealt with strict confidentiality. We are deeply committed to the privacy of our users. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
Your personal information is not required to visit https://pieregister.com/
Any personal details which are required are solely provided by you, when requested, at the time of account registration for interactive participation on https://pieregister.com/ and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is automatically collected as traffic data as a numeric value which is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. This can be used for sending any information back to you and not to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are collected which are being sent by your browser as part of traffic data. This does not relate to personally identifiable information.
- The web browser you use and your operating system/platform is also noted. This also does not relate in any way to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is retained on a safe web server which in our opinion is a well protected environment.
- Genetech Solutions only discloses personal information for the purpose of completing transactions to billing companies only and for no other purpose. No other part of your information is disclosed to any other third-partycompany for any reason whatsoever, under any circumstance.
- Every effort is made by Genetech Solutions to preserve your privacy. Personal information may be revealed when compulsory by law where we have to respect the belief that such action is essential to comply with a legal procedure, court order or legal process.
PieRegister uses the “cookie” technology to let you re-access your profile and this mechanism is used entirely for your ease and for no other purpose.
This Web site incorporates links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Genetech Solutions are not accountable for the privacy terms and conditions of such other sites. We promote our visitors to go through the privacy terms of every website that collects personally identifiable information when they leave our website. This privacy statement is applicable only to the data collected by this Web site.
This web site makes every effort to keep our visitor’s information safe. All information submitted by our visitors via the website is kept secure both online and off-line.
While filling our order forms, customers are required to enter sensitive information such their credit card or social security details. This information is protected by 128-bit encryption via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
In addition to SSL encryption, we make every possible effort to protect user-information offline. Each and every detail of our clients is restricted in our office and only the concerned personnel are allowed to view this information. All our employees are required to use password-protected screen savers when they have to leave their workstations. Upon their return, each employee must enter his own created password to re-gain access to user information. Moreover, our staff is regularly updated on our security and privacy practices. Employees are notified a soon as there is an addition or alteration in the policies.
If users still have any queries about the security on PieRegister they are encouraged to contact our Customer Service.
Making any changes to the Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information is changed including his zip code, email or postal address or if a visitor no longer wishes to use our service, we offer a way to rectify, update or remove personally identifiable information. You can go to our ‘Your Account’ page or contact our customer service by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Notification of Changes
All the same, if we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a way which is different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify our users by notifying them on our website and this notification will be there for 30 days.