PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Pie Register is a quick and easy to use WordPress registration plugin to convert your WordPress website into a membership-based site. The plugin has a host of useful features, like drag and drops registration forms, invitation-only registration, email templates, data import & export and integration with payment gateway and more. It also comes with robust add-ons to help with profile searches, email marketing, social login, two-way login, etc.
With Pie Register, you can quickly create a registration form to let visitors register to your website and pay for priority content and services via PayPal, Stripe or Authorize.net. It also allows you to block certain users based on preset criteria and have CAPTCHA/reCAPTCHA on the forms to make sure the site is not being spammed by bots.
Pie Register has hundreds of thousands of downloads and thousands of active installations at any given time so there is an active community of users who use and support the plugin. It comes in two versions, community and professional. The community version is free, has limited features and is supported by the plugin community and developers via the forums; the professional version has more advanced features and comes with ticket based support with the development team.