Use Authorize.net addon to process membership payments using Pie Register.
Users can pay via credit card after filling the registration form using Authorize.net payment method
- Add payment fields on the registration form
- Set Predefined amount for the payment field.
- User can login only after payment completes successfully.
- Email communication for Pending and Completed Payment.
Setup Payment Gateway
For setting up the Payment Gateway, follow the steps below.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Payment Gateways.
- From the General Settings tab you can setup Payment Success, Payment Failed, Reactivate Account, and Already Active Account messages.
Setting up Authorize.net will require your Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- From the Authorize.net tab you can setup the Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Check Enable Authorize.Net.
- Enter API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Fill Title and Description (Optional)
- Select Authorize.Net Mode: Sandbox or Live.
- Click Save Changes to finish setting up Authorize.net.