Moved: Reply To: Version 2.0 Beta Revisions

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Moved: Reply To: Version 2.0 Beta Revisions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  allanit 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

allanit
    Participant

Hi
    I am having a series of problems and have had to deactivate this plugin. WordPress 3.5 Pie Register Version 2.0.5.

Firstly: Each time there is an update of wordpress or pie register the pesky message ‘you have updated and should deactivate and reactivate the plugin’ (abbreviated) pops up and wont go away. Also my settings such as ‘reCAPTCHA Public Key’ or ‘reCAPTCHA Private Key’ disappear as well as other fields.

Second: On the General Settings page in the Licence Key field I get ‘Service UnavailableService UnavailableHTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.’

Third: When I try to preview the Registration form from the Form Editor page I get ‘Warning: require_once(wp-content/plugins/pie-register/recaptchalib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /plugins/pie-register/classes/registration_form.php on line 828 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘wp-content/plugins/pie-register/recaptchalib.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /plugins/pie-register/classes/registration_form.php on line 828’

Forth: When Pie Register is active and I got to the registration page I get a blank page.

allanit
    Participant

Some improvements the sections listed above as Firstly: & Second: seem to be fixed. The Third: problem still exists and the Forth: problem needs a bit of a correction on my part. When on the login screen and you click the Register link the page header and menu loads and then there is nothing from that point on.

Hope this is of help to the developers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.