Verification Email

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pie Register 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Pie Register
    Participant

Hello,

Please use contact form at our website and we will happy to send you.

Thanks

Achim Schmidt
    Participant

I have the same problem: After registration, the admin notification will be send very fine, but the user verification does not work. Can you help me please?

Achim

Pie Register
    Participant

Hello,

We are apologize for the inconvenience this may occurred to you. Since
    this problem is only limited to few users on their Server, I can not
    predict anything, however, if you guys can send us access to your
    server, we can figure out the problem.

So if anyone wants us to investigate the problem, please use contact
    form at our website and send us Cpanel, WP Admin access temporarily.

Thanks
    Mohsin

dino k
    Participant

the problem i have is with hotmail.com registration users, i tried with gmail and i am getting the verification email as a user, when i try with my hotmail i get nothing as a user, my buddy also tried with his hotmail account and he didnt get anything ( i wanted to see if its my hotmail account only or its a general hotmail email registration problem). So both of us got the ver email on out gmail accounts, with hotmail not though, any ideas? Everything else is working like a charm

Pie Register
    Participant

Please double check your spam folders, it may be going to there!

Thanks

Ridho Fikri
    Participant

I have installed Pie-Register 2.0.14 and I love it.

But, I have the same problem. There are no verification e-mail sent when new user registering to my site. Furthermore, the new user have already accepted to the users database.
    Please help, I already sent my site’s URL and admin account login via contact form in the front page.

Thank you.

Giorgos Nakis
    Participant

Hello guys,
    I found a temporary fix.
    Edit the pie-register.php at line 1447 “wp_mail” to “mail”. Just delete the wp_. This will fix the problem.
    Good luck.

Lolita
    Participant

Hi,

First I really appreciate this Pie Register form and thus the cretaing team.
    I have a quick question: the e-mail verification link is not working. There is a message that says invalid link. Any idea?

Thanks,

Pie Register
    Participant

I guess the verification link is messed up on your notification
    template. Can you please forward the verification email to us using
    contact form on your website?

Thanks

Lolita
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not able to use the contact form on my web site because it is not yet builded. Here is the verification email:

You have successfully created an account to our Website. You can access your account by completing the registration and verification process, kindly use the link below to verify your email address.

http://www.leservicebook.com/mon-compte/me-connecter?action=activate&id=Berteko&activation_key=32f90e84a834a3068b361ebfc9c35666

Best Wishes,

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Pie-Register 2.0 Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.