When we said we are all geared up for 2021, we meant it!
Pie Register has been continuously evolving to make sure our users have the best experience with the plugin. After a Productively successful 2020, it’s now time for us to reach some new milestones. We have plans to add many new Features and Add-ons and extensive updates to the current features.
Here is a glimpse of what to expect from Pie Register in 2021.
Improved User Interface:
- Gutenberg Element– To add registration forms on your website.
- Users will be able to manage their accounts with the Advanced User Dashboard.
- 2-Factor Authentication for a secure firewall with Wordfence 2FA and Google Authenticator.
- Invitation codes feature will see substantial alterations to make the exclusive registration process hassle-free.
- Advanced Page and Content restriction
Powerful Integrations and Simplified User Experience:
- Zapier Add-on– To help you connect the Pie Register forms with your Zapier account.
- Webhooks Add-on– Automatically connect Pie Register forms to send information to different apps (for technical users).
- WPML – To make Pie Register forms multi-lingual and easy to translate in different languages.
- Conditional Logic feature – Adding complex logic to create interactive and dynamic forms.
- Recurring payment gateways(PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.NET)
- Product Add-on– Create a product, add to your registration form, and take payments on purchase with the form submission.
Above is just a brief list of what is on our To-Do list for 2021.
Let us know what else you would like to see as part of the features of Pie Register. Your suggestions and feedback keep us going.
Happy New Year!