User user meta in gravity forms

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support User user meta in gravity forms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  citirack citirack 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joe aliferis
    Participant

Hi there

I have tried to use user fields created with PIE in a Gravity form notification

like so

{user:first_name} {user:last_name}

{user:address}

The first name (name fields) work ok – appearing in the email as Joe Aliferis

the address field is not working (blank in email)

How can I include the user meta for the address field – do I have the name wrong?

I simply created a field called address in PIE and in my front end profile I have a address showing

thanks a lot

joe

joe aliferis
    Participant

I guess I just need to know the key for the custom user field created by PIE

see this GF post

https://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/user-meta-and-notification

joe

joe aliferis
    Participant

I found it using another plugin to expose user meta keys

in my case: pie_text_6

I guess this value depends on the fields Ive crested and in what order I created them – perhaps you could add a way for admins to expose the keys for the fields they create in PIE in the CMS ?

joe

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding Pie-Register. Perhaps we make it shown on backend for admins.. You will need to login to the User table in Database, and search for meta name %address% to get Pie-Register address field name.

Thanks

citirack citirack
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed Pie Register, I want to modify the value of Submit button but unfortunately cannot because when i point the cursor to the pencil symbol it automatically redirects to another URL. how to fix this so that i can start adjusting the value of Pie Register.

Thank you,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.