update crashed site

Home Forums Pie-Register 3.0 Support update crashed site

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kirmani 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Leigh Basso
    Participant

I am using a child theme of Twenty – sixteen in wordpress . versions of wordpress- 4.7.4 my site is https:cimtechniques.com yesterday I updated the pie register plugin and got the “white scree of death ” was able to deactivate the plugin and get my site back up but used the plug in for forms on several pages . I’ve never had a problem before and this was the only plugin that I updated . any advice on getting back up with pie register without losing the forms i had ?

Leigh Basso
    Participant

???

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi Leigh Basso,

To recreate the issue you mentioned our QA team used twenty sixteen with WP 4.7.4. Then installed PR 2.0.21 and created forms. Then updated to PR 3.0.1. Doing these steps did not reproduce the issue you mentioned and the forms work fine after the update. Please provide more details about your site and the plugins you are using so that we can recreate the issue and so it can be fixed. Also please let us know what are the “General Settings” in your plugin (2.0.21). You can send a screenshot of the screen for us.

Best Regards,
    Kirmani

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.