Translation Page Not Opening - Pie Register
2018-12-18 06:56:55

Translation Page Not Opening

Home Forums Pie-Register 3.0 Support Translation Page Not Opening

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PR Team Member 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

renaldojohnson
    Participant

I am running three plugins, Elementor Pro, Formidable Pro and Pie Register. My default language is English and my second language is Portuguese. When I create a page in my default language english and then add a form from Formidable Form I have not problem entering it through Elementor. But I am unable to enter the page using Elementor to edit the form in the Portuguese language.
    When I remove Pie Register the problem disappear. But when I activate Pie Register the problem return.
    I have read all of the documentation and can not find an answer to this problem.
    Also, if I remove the form from the default language, delete the Portuguese page and recreate it the problem disappear.
    Is there a way to change or add some rules in Pie Register to solve this issue?

PR Team Member
    Keymaster

Hi @renaldojohnson,

Thanks for contacting us. Developer team is looking into your issue. We will let you know soon about our findings.

Thanks,

Best,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.