Removing Stock Pie Register entired from homepage titlebar - Pie Register
2018-12-14 13:54:49

Removing Stock Pie Register entired from homepage titlebar

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Removing Stock Pie Register entired from homepage titlebar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pie Register 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Richard de Jonge
    Participant

HI Team 🙂

Firstly, I am LOVING your plugin. I stumbled on it just 30 minutes ago and have already finished setting it up from start to finish including custom email messages and recaptcha. How good is that? I’m not even very good at this WordPress stuff yet!

My Issue is possibly quite simple, but I cannot find the solution.

On installation of Pie Register, I get Pie Register – Forgot Password, Pie Register-Login etc etc on my top title bar automatically (if you can have a quick look? http://www.beatmania.co.nz)

I am using custom pages for login, register and forgot password etc and have set this up in the ‘General Settings’ page in my dashboard.

Pie Register
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for liking Pie-Register. Well, these pages created for your convenient, You can rename them, modify them or even delete if you have all of these pages created already, just make sure all the PR shortcodes are placed properly in your custom pages. Then you can set these pages on General Settings page to plugin to work.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. Also Please help us make Pie Register better and feature rich by giving us a favorable rating.
    Just click here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/pie-register#postform

Thanks

Richard de Jonge
    Participant

Thanks for your reply 🙂
    I figured out how to remove the automatically generated content links from my top menu bar on my own, so thanks anyway!

I have another question. Not sure if you can help?

Am I able to use Pie-Register functions to make download links to external storage viewable to registered users only?

Pie Register
    Keymaster

Hello,

PR free version only enhance the login/registration part, so there is no
    built-in/Native function for that, however, you can use
    is_user_logged_in function to determine if the user is logged in, in
    your template/page.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.