Redirect after register?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pie Register 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bobjones
    Participant

I’m guessing since I couldn’t do it when registering for this support site, it’s not possible, but thought I’d ask…

After a user successfully registers, is there a way to either log them in and redirect, or even just redirect to a sign-in page?

IEMG
    Participant

Hi there, yes thats my problem, too.
    It seems to be unlogical for the new users to see the registration form with only a green info-bar after registration.

Has anybody an idea to workaround?
    Thanks for all help!

bobjones
    Participant

I also wanted to try altering the text in the green success div, and thought I’d found it in classes/base.php (the only place I could find the “Thank you for registering” text), but that was not it. I was looking to just drop a link to the login page there.

bobjones
    Participant

Are we in the right place for these questions, or should we be asking on the WordPress site?

IEMG
    Participant

Hi, perhaps we should aks the experts. Would you…
    Thanks

Pie Register
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes you can Modify the Success Text or redirect users to any URL after registration. Please go to PR Form Editor >> click on Pencil icon on Submit button, There you will have 3 options, please use the desired option, once you done, save your changes.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

IEMG
    Participant

PERFECT! That saves my weekend. Thanks.

Pie Register
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Please consider leaving us a positive review here http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/pie-register .

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Pie-Register 2.0 Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.