Questions about Pie Register

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Questions about Pie Register

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

victor coco
    Participant

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this plugin, it’s great to get quality + free in same equation…

Here is my few questions:

1) User verification is done by email validation OR admin validation. Is it possible to get the 2 validations ? I mean first the user valid email, 2nd admin valid user.

2) I will register some suppliers through Pie Register, I have intern code for each supplier. After registration I would like to assign this code in the user profile. Is it possible to hide a field “Internal code” in registration form and fill it in profile user ?

Thanks,
    Victor.

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Well, both admin and email verification are not available to work at the same time in the free release but in pro, you can get both of them work as you mentioned.
    Regarding your other question: You can add a field make it hidden on the registration form using CSS and let it display on the profile edit page.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

victor coco
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, last info, I’m pretty new in WP world.
    About translation, I have French and English version on my website (Polylang).
    But the login page or the registration form is only in english.
    How can I translate it in French ?

Thanks,
    Victor.

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

PR is already internationalized and comes with a few translation pack, unfortunately, French pack is not yet available however you can easily translate PR to your local language using PO editor or if the said plugin allows you to create translation you can do so easily right from their dashboard.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.