Questions about Autoresponders, and Buddypress profile - Pie Register
2018-12-14 14:00:57

Questions about Autoresponders, and Buddypress profile

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Questions about Autoresponders, and Buddypress profile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pie Register 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Todd Jones
    Participant

I’m trying to do a couple of things…

1) Integrate using Sendy/AWS as the autoresponder to registrations (for a couple of reasons). There is a way to have all wordpress emails use aws but the one plugin for that I found causes some issues on a multisite for new subsite registrations, so hoping to have the registration form handle that.

2) I want to make the wordpress registration (for commenting etc) also register users for bbpress and buddypress, including adding buddypress profile information. all from the single registration.

possible? how? thanks

Pie Register
    Keymaster

Hello Todd,

Pie-Register comes with many important Hooks and Filters you can use them to enhanced the functionality or integrate with 3rd party apps easily.
    On Registration, PR provides the following hook, you can hook your functionality on the registration event that way you can integrate with aws , buddypress and any other app as well.

Here’s how would you do:

add_action(‘pie_register_after_register_validate’,’my_custom_functionality_on_pr_registration’,10,1);
    function my_custom_functionality_on_pr_registration($user_object){
    //You have user object and POST to retreive the data here.
    }

Hope it helps

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.