Payment Failed Notification

Home Forums Pie-Register 3.0 Support Payment Failed Notification

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cathie Dunklee-Donnell 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The Payment Failed Notification is being sent when users register and before they have ordered anything. My client is really unhappy and asking me to fix this.

Thanks.

Karen Maxwell

On Sep 17, 2017 2:00 PM, “Admin” <orderdesk@dawscocoffee.com> wrote:
    Dear KarenMaxwell,

Our last attempt to charge the membership payment for your account failed.

You are requested to log in to your account at DawsCo Coffee Service to provide a different payment method, or contact your bank/credit-card company to resolve this issue.

Failure to do so will result in your account being removed from DawsCo Coffee Service.

Kind Regards,

Team DawsCo Coffee Service

— Caution: This email came from the Internet to Dawsco —

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi Cathie,

This email is sent to unverified users when they don’t verify their account before Grace Period. If you do not want to send out this email, you can set the grace periods to 0 from Settings > Security screen User Verification section.

Best Regards,
    Kirmani

Thank you so much for your speedy reply! I did as you suggested.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to the users to say “Since you have not verified your account, we will delete it. However, since we would love to do business with you, please feel free to re-register and let us know if you have not received your verification email”?

Thanks again, Kirmani

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.