I think I found a bug–
When trying to make a page only visible to logged-in users, I tried using the “redirect” option, and at first, it appeared not to work on some pages, but some it would. I tinkered with it and realized that if I changed the visibility to just “block content”, saved it, and then went back and changed it to “redirect”, it would then work. Please look into this and see if you can replicate this issue.
Thanks for your feedback and share your findings with us. It shouldn’t suppose to work like you have mention. Our team will recreate your findings and if there is any bug we will fix in our next update.