MySQL warning and plugin not working

Home Forums Installation MySQL warning and plugin not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PIE REGISTER 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded and installed a website with pie register installed, and I am having some difficulties making this plugin work, it was working perfectly in the server but it’s not working on localhost.

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\parenting\wp-content\plugins\pie-register\menus\PieGeneralSettings.php on line 456

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\parenting\wp-content\plugins\pie-register\menus\PieGeneralSettings.php on line 456

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\parenting\wp-content\plugins\pie-register\menus\PieGeneralSettings.php on line 462

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\parenting\wp-content\plugins\pie-register\menus\PieGeneralSettings.php on line 462

server’s php version is 5.4 and I am using 5.5 on my pc.

How this can be solved?

Thanks in advance.

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

Hello,

This may be the MySql Privilege issue, please let us know what version of PR you are using?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.