Menu in form editor not working

Home Forums Pie-Register 3.0 Support Menu in form editor not working

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eva Jaworowska 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eva Jaworowska
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to add the Invitation Code field to registration form in the form editor but the menu on the right that seems to have the additional fields is not working. When I click on it nothing happens.
    Thanks for the help.
    Eva

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi Eva,

Have you enabled Invitation Codes? If so, please share some more details like your WP version, Theme and other plugins you are using.

Regards,
    Kirmani

Eva Jaworowska
    Participant

Hi Kirmani,

I’ve enabled the invitation codes. yes. Theme that I’m using is latest version of Divi, woocommerce 3. Some other plugins: Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro, WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options, MailChimp for WooCommerce, Bloom, WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway and few other.

The menu in pie register doesn’t open up, so I cant add additional fields.
    What would you suggest?

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi,

Seems like a conflict with another plugin. We are trying to reproduce the issue so that we can suggest a solution for it. One thing I would like you to try is disabling other plugins and then see if the menu is working for you. If it does then enable other plugins one by one to see which one is causing the issue and let us know.

Digging further into it, will update you as soon as we reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
    Kirmani

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to Developer options (Press F12), and go to console. Then refresh the page and try opening the menu. Please share any errors listed in the console.

Thanks,
    Kirmani

Kirmani
    Keymaster

We installed Divi theme, WooCommerce and other plugins you mentioned (except WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options) and the issue did not reproduce. Please follow the steps mentioned in posts http://pieregister.com/forums/topic/menu-in-form-editor-not-working/#post-5079 and http://pieregister.com/forums/topic/menu-in-form-editor-not-working/#post-5080

Thanks,
    Kirmani

Eva Jaworowska
    Participant

Hi Kirmani,
    Thank you. I deactivated all the plugins and the one that interferes is WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos. After deactivating I was able to open menu and add the Invitation codes field.

Type of errors I got when I turned the plugin back on:
    TypeError: this._addClass is not a function[Learn More] pie_ui.js:2071:4

What should I do next?
    Thanks,

Eva

Eva Jaworowska
    Participant

TypeError: this._addClass is not a function[Learn More] pie_ui.js:2071:4
    TypeError: e is undefined[Learn More] load-scripts.php:246:1538

Kirmani
    Keymaster

Hi Eva,

We tested it with WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos and found that the issue is in the WooCommerce plugin. We suggest that you report the issue to them as well. Here is how to fix their plugin:

Please open the file “woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-main.php”

Look for the following code: (near line 72)
    if ( is_admin() && ( $pagenow == ‘post-new.php’ || $pagenow == ‘post.php’ || $pagenow == ‘edit.php’ || ‘edit-tags.php’ ) ) {

Change it with the following:
    if ( is_admin() && ( $pagenow == ‘post-new.php’ || $pagenow == ‘post.php’ || $pagenow == ‘edit.php’ || $pagenow == ‘edit-tags.php’ ) ) {

It should resolve the issue.

Best,
    Kirmani

Eva Jaworowska
    Participant

Thanks a lot! That fixed the problem!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.