Lost your password? link in Login Page send me to the /w-login.php?action=lostpa

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pie Register 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fernando
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a site in a multisite wordpress installation, and i install and configure Pie Register and amr users plugins. I also install and activate the qtranslate-X for English and Portuguese site language configuration.

Problem:
    My site is enabled to be the Portuguese language as default and English as secondary.
    In the Pie register login page if a entered a valid Username and an invalid password or an invalid username and password, i received an error message translated to Portuguese and the link “Lost your password” is appointing to my parent site url /wp-login.php?action=lostpassword and i want that the link “Lost your password” redirects the user to the Pie Register – Forgot Password page.

If a change the language site to English and in the same procedure the link “Lost your password?” redirects correctly the user to the Pie Register – Forgot Password page.

In the Pie Register – General Settings i have the options “Override WP-Profile” and “Block WP-Login Pages” all marked as “yes”.

When i have a multilanguage activated in my site, for example PT and EN, how can i change the link “Lost your Password?”, in Portuguese “Perdeu a sua senha?” to redirect to my Pie Register – Forgot Password page instead of the default wp-login.php page.
    In order to use this plugin i must find, hopefully with your help, a resolution to this problem.

Congratulations for the great plugin and keep up with the excellent job.
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    Fernando

Pie Register
    Participant

Hello,

You can use PR Hooks and Filters accordingly so in this case you can use the following filter:

pie_invalid_user_password_msg_txt
    Here's how I'd do:
    add_filter('pie_invalid_user_password_msg_txt','my_custom_lost_password_msg',10,1);
    function my_custom_lost_password_msg($msg){
        return "Lost Your Password? <a href='#'>Click Here to Reset your password</a>";
    }

Hope this will give you a better starting point.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Pie-Register 2.0 Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Checkout
PURCHASE NOW