Lost password errors

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Lost password errors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

George Crane
    Participant

I have debug set on. When I enter the username in the reset password form, I see the following errors:

Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /home/grcranec/public_html/aahs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3406
    Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /home/grcranec/public_html/aahs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3406
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$user_url in /home/grcranec/public_html/aahs/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/classes/base.php on line 734
    Notice: Undefined variable: confirm_current_email_key in /home/grcranec/public_html/aahs/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/classes/base.php on line 780

I do receive an email with link, but when I click on the link to reset the password I get a red box error message saying:

Error: You key has been expired, please reset password again!

I’m running WordPress 4.3, Pie Register version 2.0.17. I’ve tried disabling all other plugins and changing theme, but same results. I even tried a clean install with only pie register plugin installed.

Thanks for your help,

George

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for pointing out the warnings appearing with debug mode on. We are already working on it and will be fixed in our next release.

For your other issue. Our QA team investigating on it, We will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

We confirmed this issue with WordPress version 4.3
    Our engineers are working on it. A new version will be out soon.

Thanks

George Crane
    Participant

I downgraded my WordPress to version 4.2.4 (from 4.3) and the password reset process seems to work now. However, I’m still getting all of the same debug messasges. -George

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello

Thanks for letting us know, This is going to be fixed in our next release.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.