Loosing information in dropdown/multiselect field when not visible in profile pg

Home Forums Installation Loosing information in dropdown/multiselect field when not visible in profile pg

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  José Miranda 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

José Miranda
    Participant

Hi,

In my registration form (https://www.fozpalace.pt/pie-register-registration/) I have several dropdown and multiselect fields that I do not want to be changed by the user after registration, and so I have configured those fields to not be shown in profile page.
    When the registered user goes to its profile page it doesn’t see the dropdown/multiselect fields as expected, but if the user changes another field (for instance, telephone number) the unseen dropdown/multiselect fields are “reseted” and the information in the dropdown/multiselect fields is lost …

Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

jm

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please let us know what version of PR you are using?

Thanks

José Miranda
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using PR version 2.0.21. Also using PHP (Version 5.6.13-0+deb8u1), MySQL (Version5.5.5) and WordPress (Version 4.4.2).
    Best regards,
    jm

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for updated info. Well, we confirmed this issue with PR, it will be fixed soon. for the time i would suggest you to have a following work around to solve this issue.
    Set “Show in Profile” to yes, give the field a special class like “piehidetemp” w/o quotes. declare the class on profile page manually to hide field.

I hope this will give you a starting point to resolve this issue temporary.

Thanks

José Miranda
    Participant

Hi,
    Ok, I’ll do that.
    Thanks,
    jm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.