- October 3, 2015 at 4:55 pm #4065
I update the plugin, and I’ve found that the registration process is not working properly.
By registering, even putting a correct Invitation Codes, the user is redirected to the paypal payment. How do you change it?
I think that would be correct:
– If a user places a correct Invitation Codes, the user would be registered.
– If a user does not place a proper Invitation Codes or if not put any code that would be redirected to the paypal payment.
– Pie Register – Invitation Codes
– Enable Invitation Codes: Yes
– Code Name: externato2
– Pie register – Payment Gateway Settings
– Enable Paypal: Yes
– Form Editor: Registration Form
October 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm #4071
- This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Manuel Santos.
All the registrant will be sent to paypal to complete registration when you have enabled Payment on PR free version, there is no exclusion whether user fills in Invitation code or not.
ThanksOctober 6, 2015 at 3:48 pm #4074
But it is possible in this release or in future releases, have this option.
– If the user places the correct Invitation Codes, the user would be registered.
– If a user does not place the proper Invitation Codes or if not put any code que would be redirected to the paypal payment.October 7, 2015 at 3:58 pm #4082
We have noted your feature request. Perhaps we will add this in our future releases.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.