How to get the values of custom fields (standard fields)

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support How to get the values of custom fields (standard fields)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kai Piran
    Participant

Hi,

firstly I would like to say many thanks for this plugin! Great Work!

The only thing I can’t find out is how to get the values of my custom fields (standard fields) when the are used in the admin notification email.

I’m using the folling source code for that mail:

<p>Hallo Admin,</p>
    <p>soeben hat sich ein neuer Benutzer auf Ihrer Website mit folgenden Angaben registriert:</p>

<p>Benutzername: %user_login%<br />
    E-Mail-Adresse : %user_email%</p>

<p>Firma: %pie_textarea_13%<br />
    Anrede: %pie_radio_5%<br />
    Titel: %pie_text_7%<br />

The field placeholders “user_login” and “user_email” are replaced with current values correctly but all custom fields like “pie_text_7” or “pie_textarea_13” are not replaced:

Hallo Admin,
    soeben hat sich ein neuer Benutzer auf Ihrer Website mit folgenden Angaben registriert:

Benutzername: foo
    E-Mail-Adresse : foo.mail@mailfoo.com

Firma: %pie_textarea_13%
    Anrede: %pie_radio_5%
    Titel: %pie_text_7%

Could you please tell me what I’m doing wrong?
    Many thanks in advance!

Best regards Kai

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just make sure the Fields variables are inserted in HTML mode of the Editor. Also, pls make sure the Variables are still valid, means No change on the Form Editor made after setting up the Email template, if you made the changes lately the Variable names might have changed. So make sure you don’t see any duplicate variables on the list and better to re-insert them on the template.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.