How to activate Email AND Admin Verification

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support How to activate Email AND Admin Verification

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    for a future project I’d need to activate the Email Verification AND the Admin Verification in your plugin.
    So it’d be ensured that the user confirmed his/her Email address and that I can accept the registration of the user to my project (depending on information provided by the user in registration form, that must be checked by the admin to decide if user registration info is correct so that the user can be verified).
    Thanks for your answer,
    Chris

chris
    Participant

It would help me more if someone can tell me how I can activate the Email Verification AND the Admin Verification in this plugin instead of sending me spam!!

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can enable either of them from General Settings page of PR.

Thanks

chris
    Participant

I know to enable Email Verification OR Admin Verification (or none of them) from General Settings page, but as I wrote first I would need to activate BOTH verification methods so that Email Verification AND Admin Verification are working the same time.
    Thanks.

PIE REGISTER
    Keymaster

But both options are only available in our Pro version which is on the way!

chris
    Participant

Ah, ok, thanks for this information! Can you estimate when the Pro version is available? And/Or can you already give me a link to get more infos (ie. other Pro features) about the Pro version? Thank you!

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Probably a month or two

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.