- April 18, 2015 at 12:18 pm #10003362
Please consider these. I don’t feel that your plugin is worth purchasing at this point owing to a lack of features and bugs….
* The ability to backup your configuration of pie-register to a file on PC.
* The ability to change what Template is emailed to your newly registered user
* The ability to block registrations for users who use temporary emails (spammers etc) Blocking should be allowed by domain in the format of *@trvbbm.com etc- I have tried MANY other plugins to do this, but because of the way pie-register works, they are ignored.
* Easier payment options.April 20, 2015 at 3:06 pm #10003368
#1 coming along with pro version
#2 You can Design User Notification templates as you want at Pie-Register >> User Notifications tab..
Please feel free to post if you have any questions.
ThanksJune 3, 2015 at 7:57 pm #10003570
Any updates/alternatives on the ability to block registrations for users with specific emails?June 3, 2015 at 7:58 pm #10003571
Any updates on the registration email blacklist feature?June 3, 2015 at 8:13 pm #10003572
Any updates on the blacklist feature?June 4, 2015 at 11:34 pm #10003575
This is a pro license feature, perhaps we will add it in our future
ThanksJune 5, 2015 at 6:35 am #10003584
Any timeframe on this feature request. The SOONER the better@!June 5, 2015 at 6:47 am #10003585
How far away would this be?
This one thing is literally the only thing stopping me from purchasing.
I think you should hurry up.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.