Error with MySQL - Pie Register
2018-12-12 18:20:17

Error with MySQL

Home Forums Installation Error with MySQL

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pie Register 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jlopez
    Participant

Hello.

I have WordPress v3.9.2, PHP v5.5.14, MySQL v5.1.73 and WooCommerce v2.1.12.

I have installed Pie Register and in the “General Settings”, I receive this error:

MySQL Version
    Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): No such file or directory in /homepages/41/xxx/htdocs/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/menus/PieGeneralSettings.php on line 456

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/41/xxx/htdocs/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/menus/PieGeneralSettings.php on line 456

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): No such file or directory in /homepages/41/xxx/htdocs/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/menus/PieGeneralSettings.php on line 462

Warning: mysql_get_server_info(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/41/xxx/htdocs/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/menus/PieGeneralSettings.php on line 462
    Sorry, Pie-Register requires MySQL 5.0 or higher. Please deactivate Pie-Register

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

jlopez
    Participant

I’ve been investigating, and mysql_get_server_info() is deprecated for PHP >= v5.5.0

That explains why I receive errors also after a user registers using this form.

I think this has to be fixed 😉

Pie Register
    Keymaster

Yes this has been fixed in pie-Register 2.0.12, Please upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.