error on login page and issue with registration form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Pie Register 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    t m
    Participant

Hi!

PR seams to be very promising. I’m, however, facing following two problems with it:

1. On login page following error messages are always present. Plugin, however, seams to be working (as User can login)

Strict Standards: Non-static method PieReg_Base::pie_registration_url() should not be called statically in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data01/51/2334851/html/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/pie-register.php on line 3602

Strict Standards: Non-static method PieReg_Base::pie_lostpassword_url() should not be called statically in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data01/51/2334851/html/wp-content/plugins/pie-register/pie-register.php on line 3610

Note: Above error messages also get displayed when I update ‘general settings’.

2. I’m unable to add extra fields into the registration form as drag and drop is not working.

If above two problems get resolved, it would become one of the best plugins for me.

Note: My WP version is 4.1 and this plugin is told to be untested with my version.

Cheers!

Pie Register
    Participant

Hello,

Please try to re-install the plugin and see if the problem resolved.

Thanks

t m
    Participant

Re-installing the plugin didn’t help.

Pie Register
    Participant

Hello,

Since this problem is specific to your own environment, I can not
    predict what it could be since I am not able to re-produce this issue on
    my end, so please send over the temp login info using contact form at
    our website.

Thanks
    Mohsin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Pie-Register 2.0 Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Checkout
PURCHASE NOW