Can't modify Admin Notification's letter

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Can't modify Admin Notification's letter

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Géza J. Hazai
    Participant

I use WordPress 4.2.4 in wich latest Pie-Register. It works well, but cannot modify the Admin Notification’s letter. When I write a free word, it amended (even if macro form e.g. %kalap%), but for a real macro, e.g %firstname% I submit changes, throw me to home page, and the changes forgeted…
    What can I do to note the changes?

Sinc. janu

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please make sure you putting variables on TEXT mode of Editor and not the Visual.

Thanks

Géza J. Hazai
    Participant

It seems, only one mode can selected. I put the variable in source mode (clicked „source” button) but the result is the same. May be the ,%’ sign need to be encoded in source mode?

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

It should work fine with source/Text mode. % sign not need to encoded. And do not manually put the variable use drop down menu to auto inserted for you.

Thanks

Géza J. Hazai
    Participant

Thank, but don’t work 🙁
    When I’m writting normally in source mode, its all in OK, but can’not insert with a “Select” button a variable: the focus lost in Rich text editor. May be the problem because installed a CKEditor also?

The problem originally: if I write a normal word like a variable, e.g. %normal_word%, all works fine, but when I wrote a variable (e.g: %user_login%), throwing…

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Well, deactivate all other plugins and try again. We have tested it with version 4.2.4 and everything working flawlessly for us.

Thanks

Géza J. Hazai
    Participant

Thank you for help, it’s works! The conflicting plugin is WordPress Firewall 2.
    I disabled all other plugins. After enabling one at a time and probed edit zhe admin letter. The last plugin ( 🙂 ) was the conflicting…

The next my problem: how dissolving this conflict? But it is an another thing…

Géza J. Hazai
    Participant

The problematical setting in the Firewall is „ Block WordPress specific terms (wp_, user_login, etc.) in application parameters.” After disabling this the Pie-register worked well with enabled Firewall.

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad you got the problematic plugin. Please contact the author of that plugin to fix this issue. As it has been originating from the other plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.