Adding Text or HTML or headers to edit page

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support Adding Text or HTML or headers to edit page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hasnain Abbas 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aj oliver
    Participant

Hi,
    I am in the process of breaking our profile edit page in to sections (some of our users get a bit confused).
    Though on the same page i need to be able to put headings at the beginning of the new section.
    HTML in registration works fine but in the editing part i cant see anything.

If you know of a way i can get either a section break or a html tag or just any sort of text into the profile page.
    Cheers

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’d use CSS for make this job done here’s how I’d do:
    I will use Section Break on the Registration Form, and will make them hidden on Registration page by using custom CSS/Jquery.

Beside this I don’t see the easiest way.

Thanks

Aj oliver
    Participant

Hi ,
    Thanks for the quick response.

I can certanily hide them on the reg form but unfortunatly i do need to write some headings for each section.

cheers,

Aj oliver
    Participant

Hi ,
    Sorry for the push but i do need an answer for this.
    Is there any way to insert text into where the section breaks are in the profile edit page?
    Kind regards,
    AJ

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can set the Text you’d like to put into the section break at form editor >> Section break Feild >> Edit

Hope it helps
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.