About Social Login

Home Forums Pie-Register 2.0 Support About Social Login

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ninjaunmatched 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

omercan celikler
    Participant

Hello guys,

First of all, thank you for this wonderful plugin I want to ask a question about social media login.

I tried to use WP Social Login profile but the users mail isn’t synchronised with the existing account. Also I can not create the new account with Facebook, Twitter etc. I’m sure I configured the API’s perfect.

Which plugin should I choose. Thank you!

Omercan Celikler

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you sure you posted your question to correct forum? If so, how does PR involve in all these process? Please elaborate your question.

Thanks

omercan celikler
    Participant

I asked to which plugin should I use. Dont you understand?

By the way, I posted this question to another forum too.

omercan celikler
    Participant

I deactivated Pie Register and tried again, the plugin worked well. How can I integrate this plugin with your best login plugin Pie Register?

Hasnain Abbas
    Keymaster

Okay what I understand from your questionis: You want user to register from Social Login plugin and send them email using PR email notification system. If this is case then I am afraid you can not do. PR doesn’t work like this.

Thanks

omercan celikler
    Participant

I cannot even create a new user with wp social login plugin and pr.

ninjaunmatched
    Participant

You may be able to use Oneall Social login with Pieregister. On their site they tell you the hooks you can place in your php files to add the option to things like your comment form. You can add it to a page by shortcode or by its php code. It is free but if you some extensive css changes to it then you will have to buy basic plan. They also mention on the site how the wordpress database isn’t prepared to add such fields from a social network profile and they though give you an idea where to start with a code snippet example you have to place in function.php

ninjaunmatched
    Participant

I like this but havent been able to implement this plugin due to lack of buddypress support so I had to use User Profiles Made Easy. No bbpress this would be my first choice. They are keeping this free so what can you expect? But with bbpress and buddypress support they could take UPME down very easily. Hint Hint.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.