After testing some other plugins, pieregister worked as we need. And great support for their part.
Bulk Email Addon
Bulk Email Add-on gives Admin the ability to send emails in bulk to all the registered users or Based on User Roles. The Email can be sent right away, or you can schedule to send it later. It can also be saved as a draft for later use and can be edited before sending. Once sent, the message goes into the Sent Items tab, with the columns displaying Form Name, Subject, and Sent Date.
- Allows Admin to broadcast an Email message to all the registered users or based on User Roles of a specific form.
- Admin can add replacement keys for Name, Email.
- You can schedule the emails or send them right away.
- Messages in the Draft tab are saved with the details of Subject, Form Name, Role, Date Created and Edit/Delete.
- Messages in the Sent Items tab are saved with the Subject, Form Name, Role, Sent Date, and Duplicate/Delete.
- Admin can view the list of all sent emails.
- Each email sent will have the respective User name and Email for a personalized touch to the message.