This tutorial is to download user data using Pie Register on WordPress. First of all, on the dashboard go to the left side of the screen to Pie Register and go to Import/Export. Scroll down to User Entries and select the fields of data that you want to download. In this case we’ll just select all of the fields. You can specify which users you want to download by date range. For example we will download users from the last 31 of 2014 click Download Export Files and the users download will begin.
Home > Export, Add, Edit and Import User Data
- How to Create a User Registration Form in WordPress – Step by step guide
- How to allow user registration with an invitation code?
- Best WordPress Plugins for Selling Digital Products
- WordPress User Roles and how YOU can control them on your website!
- Six Powerful WordPress Plugins for your Brand New E-store!