- This is an agreement between Genetech Solutions (Licensor) and purchaser (Licensee), who is being licensed to use the Pie Register PRO software product.
- Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
- This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
- Licensee is not allowed to claim any intellectual or ownership rights. All software is property of Licensor. They are rendered “as is” without warranty of any type. Licensor will not be held liable for any damages, including but not constricted to, direct, indirect, specific, incidental or eventful damages or losses that may take place out of the utilization or knowledge of the software.
- This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor warrants to Licensee that the Software distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Licensor’s knowledge Licensee’s use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty.
- Licensor offers the software “as is” with no implied guarantees that it will be compatible with all 3rd party software products. No support via email or any support for other WordPress plugins is offered by Licensor. Support is rendered for a period of 1 year from the time of purchase. After this time period, Licensee will be required to obtain a new support contract in order to continue receiving support. Licensee is not allowed to distribute, giveaway, or resell the license. The license key can only be transferred by getting in touch with the licensor and requesting an official transfer of the license to another Licensee. Only the Licensee is allowed to request support or access support resources.
- Licensee is not responsible for problems arising from incompatibility with other software in the environment. Licensor will provide support for problems in the software itself, any support rendered for 3rd party software conflicts will be at Licensor’s discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
- Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
- Price Change – Licensor has the right, to alter or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a support license with or without any prior notification. License price may change and all changes will be made available on the website.
- Refund Policy
Since the License offers non-tangible irrevocable goods, the Licensor does not issue refunds once the order is placed and the product is sent.
However, Licensor realizes that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product.
Therefore, Licensor honors requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product
- Download and unzipping issues
- Major defects:
Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. Licensor keeps the right to rectify the error or defect within three (3) business days. If any deficiency is approved and Licensor fails to correct it within three (3) business days from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Licensee, the refund will be issued to the Licensee in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at Licensee’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered. Be advised that temporary access to Licensee’s server may be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix defects with the software. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to Licensee sever will result in inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not-as-described:
Must be reported to Technical Support Department within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website.
Please note that Licensor does not bear any responsibility and therefore does not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of the products with third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in product description. Licensor does not guarantee that the product is fully compatible with all third-party software. Licensor does not provide support for third-party applications.
Community forum: http://pieregister.com/forum
Ticket System: https://store.genetech.co/support-ticket
Allow one business day for response by the Support Team.
Requests for a refund are accepted by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the period of 3 days after the order is placed. Licensee should accompany the request with detailed and grounded reasons why a refund is due. Licensee must ensure the request does not contradict the refund policy in this document.
To receive the refund the Licensee must sign and send Waiver of Copyright document.
- This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
- This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
- By purchasing the license the Licensee agrees to abide by the terms, conditions, Software License Agreement and Refund Policy in its entirety as listed in this document.