PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- User Control [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
This plugin offers replacement keys that allow usage of user information like registration form fields in email templates.
To use replacement keys, go to your WordPress Dashboard.
From the menu click on Pie Register > Notifications.
From here, you can set notification emails for both Users and Admin. To use add replacement keys to the email templates, go to the drop down Replacement Keys and select the preferred information.