PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Menu Visibility Control
With Pie Register, Admin can control the visibility of menu items according to users.
Menu Visibility can be set by roles & sessions of users.
To control menu visibility, go to your WordPress Dashboard then from menu click on Appearance > Menus.
From here you can select any menu and set the visibility of each menu item from the Visibility Status drop down menu located in Menu Structure.
Following are the available options of Visibility Status:
- Show to Logged in Users.
- Show to Non-Logged in Users.
- Show Only Administrator.
- Show Only Editor.
- Show Only Author.
- Show Only Contributor.
- Show Only Subscriber.