PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Auto Login Users (Pie Register PRO)
Pie Register allows you to auto login users that are registered on your website.
To enable this option, go to your WordPress Dashboard then in the Menu click on Pie Register > Settings > UX from there you can enable the option to auto login registered users by checking the checkbox and clicking Save Settings.