PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Add Form Button
Pie Register plugin simplifies the process of adding forms to pages & posts by using an Add Form button.
The button is located beside the Add Media button in the Post/Page Editor.
To Add Forms to a page or a post, simply click the Add Form button when editing. A window with dropdown menu will open from where you can select & add the available forms.