PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Verify & Moderate Registrations
To ensure only legitimate users register with the website, Pie Register provides the option to turn on admin approval for manual user moderation. This allows the admin to approve new registration requests before the user is allowed to sign in.
There is also the option to turn on email verification so new users get an email with the link to verify their email addresses before they are allowed to login.
Admin can set a grace period which is the amount of time within which the users must be verified by the admin and/or email address verification. User Ids that are not verified within the grace period are deleted at next logon attempt.
Setup User Registration Verification
Follow the steps below to set up user registration verification.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Settings > Security.
- Scroll down to User Verification section.
- From New User Verification drop down menu select Admin Approval, Verify Email Address, or Admin Approval AND Verify Email Address [Pro] to setup registration verification.
- Set Grace Period – this is the amount of time within which the users must be verified by the admin and/or email address verification. User Ids that are not verified within the grace period are deleted at next logon attempt.
Setup Email Address Change Verification
You can also setup email address change verification from the Verify Email Address Section.
- To enable email address change verification select 1-Step: Verify New Email Address.
- For better authentication select 2-Step: Authenticate request by sending an email to old address + verify new address.
- To disable email address change verification select OFF.
You can also check the list of unverified users.
- Login to your blog / site and go to the dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Users > Unverified Users.
- From here you can verify users, resend pending payment email, resend verification email, or delete unverified users.