PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic [PRO]
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
With thousands of active installs, Pie Register provides robust open source community support on the Pie Register Forum. Additionally, we offer a complete guide along with simple and easy to follow How-to videos.
Pie Register PRO users can get ticket based support directly from the Pie Register Support and Development team by using the Support Tickets system.
To go to Pie Register Support Forums:
- Go to https://pieregister.com/forum/
- From the top menu click on Support > Forums.
To go to Pie Register FAQ section:
- Go to https://pieregister.com/faqs/
- From the top menu click on Support > FAQ.
How to Videos and Tutorials
To view Pie Register Tutorials & How to Videos:
- Go to https://pieregister.com/tutorials/
- From the top menu click on Resources > Video Tutorials.
Support Tickets – PRO Version
To open a Support Ticket for Pie Register Pro:
- Go to https://store.genetech.co/support-ticket/
- From the top menu click on Support > Submit a Ticket.
- Click Login button located in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username/email address and password to login and submit your support ticket.