PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Pie Register offers payment integration with PayPal, Stripe [PRO] and Authorize.net [PRO]. With payment gateways you can charge membership fees at registration to access your WordPress website. PayPal is included in the free version of Pie Register while Stripe and Authorize.net are available with the PRO version as add-ons.
Setup Payment Gateway
For setting up the Payment Gateway, follow the steps below.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Payment Gateways.
- From the General Settings tab you can setup Payment Success, Payment Failed, Reactivate Account, and Already Active Account messages.
Setup PayPal Standard
Setting up PayPal Standard will require your PayPal Hosted Button ID.
- From the PayPal Standard tab you can setup the PayPal Standard payment gateway.
- Check Enable PayPal Standard.
- Enter PayPal Hosted Button ID.
- Select PayPal Mode; Sandbox or Live.
- Click Save Changes to finish setting up PayPal Standard.