PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Pie Register offers payment integration with PayPal. With payment gateways like PayPal you can charge your WordPress website users. Currently, the plugin allows PayPal Standard integration; future release will add more payment gateways, including stripe and authorize.net.
Setup Payment Gateway
For setting up the Payment Gateway, follow the steps below.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Payment Gateways.
- From the General Settings tab you can setup Payment Success, Payment Failed, Reactivate Account, and Already Active Account messages.
Setup PayPal Standard
Setting up PayPal Standard will require your PayPal Hosted Button ID.
- From the PayPal Standard tab you can setup the PayPal Standard payment gateway.
- Check Enable PayPal Standard.
- Enter PayPal Hosted Button ID.
- Select PayPal Mode; Sandbox or Live.
- Click Save Changes to finish setting up PayPal Standard.