PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic [PRO]
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Invitation Only Registrations
Have an exclusive site? Pie Register offers an Invitation Only Registration feature. Once enabled, users can only register when you send them an invitation code. This will protect your privacy and prevent unwanted registrations. You can easily set multiple codes and invite codes can also help you keep track of your users with the help of Invitation Tracking Dashboard Widget.
Enable Invitation Codes
Enable the invitation codes to send to your users.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Invitation Codes.
- Check Enable Invitation Codes check box to enable invitation only registration.
- Click Save Settings button.
- In the Insert Codes section write down invitation codes, no special character allowed and enter one code on each line.
- Click Add Code button.
- In the Usage section add number of times a code can be used to register.
- From the Code table you can see the added codes, you can now delete, activate, or deactivate them.