PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Invitation Only Registrations
Have an exclusive site? Pie Register offers an Invitation Only Registration feature. Once enabled, users can only register when you send them an invitation code. This will protect your privacy and prevent unwanted registrations. You can easily set multiple codes and invite codes can also help you keep track of your users with the help of Invitation Tracking Dashboard Widget.
Enable Invitation Codes
Enable the invitation codes to send to your users.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Invitation Codes.
- Check Enable Invitation Codes check box to enable invitation only registration.
- Click Save Settings button.
- In the Insert Codes section write down invitation codes, no special character allowed and enter one code on each line.
- Insert Codes: Adding single or multiple codes as required, no special character allowed and enter one code on each line.
- Usage: Allows to set a maximum count a code can be utilised.
- Expiry Date: Allows to set an expiry date after which the code will not be usable. Available only in Pro version.
- Click Add Code button.
- From the Code table you can see the added codes, you can now delete, activate, or deactivate them.
Auto Generate Codes [PRO]
- Go to Auto Generate Codes tab.
- In the Code Prefix section, write down code prefix. The prefix should contain a minimum of three characters.
- In the Code Numbers section, write the desired length code. The maximum length is 10.
- In the Usage section, write the number of times a single code can be used to register.
- In the Expiry Date section, set an expiry date for the code.
- Click on Add Code button to save the settings.
Import Codes through CSV [PRO]
Apart from importing All Settings, Email Templates or All User Data With Custom Fields, you can also import Invitation Codes.
Here’s how to import Invitation Codes through CSV:
- On the left side, select Pie Register > Invitation Codes.
- Go to Invitation Codes
- Click on Choose File (CSV or JSON format)
- Click on Import