PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
The help page of Pie Register contains Documentation, Shortcodes, License, and Version details.
To go to the Help page:
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Help.
- Or simply visit https://pieregister.com and look under Resources or Support.
From the Documentation section you can access tutorials, guides, FAQs, Forums, etc.
Registration Form Shortcodes
Registration form Shortcodes can also be viewed from Dashboard > Pie Register > Help > Shortcodes.
License Key Activation and Deactivation (PRO)
Dashboard > Pie Register > Help > License. From the License tab you can activate and/or deactivate the plugin, and add-ons.
You must activate the license keys before all the features of the plugin or add-on are available.
Important Note: If you intend to use the product license key on a different website, you must Deactivate it on the current site before uninstalling the plugin. This ensures that the license key is freed up for re-use. If you forget to do this the key will be not be available.
Version, Environment, Error Log and Debug Information
From the Dashboard > Pie Register > Help > Version tab you can view version and debug information of the Pie Register Plugin, WordPress and Server Configuration details.
Product support may request this information while servicing a support ticket.