PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
The Data Import/Export feature allows you to duplicate or move your existing WordPress user or configuration data. Using the built in facility lets you export data with Custom Fields and you can either import this data to another website or keep it as a backup. The Import/Export features also gives you the flexibility to export all or specific fields with a particular Date range in both CSV format and a json file, the latter is for PRO Version only.
Start Import/Export Data
Here are the steps for Import/Export Data.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Import/Export.
- From here you can Import/Export All Settings, Email Templates, Invitation Codes, or All Users Data with Custom Fields.
Download Basic User Data
You can download basic user data field from the User Entries section.
- Select basic fields of users’ data to Export from Select Fields section.
- You can select date range from Select User Registration Date Range section.
- Click Download CSV File to download the exported data in CSV format.
You can also import user data in CSV format.
- From the Import section you can import user data in CSV format.
- Select file to import.
- Check Update Existing Users if you want to update the user data and click Import.