PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
With Pie Register, you can customize the registration process to suit your needs by using Conditional Logic. This feature allows you to show or hide fields and forms based on user input. You can build advanced registration flows and get better control of your registration process using Conditional Logic.
Enable Conditional Logic
Here is how you can enable conditional logic.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Manage Forms.
- To add conditional logic to a new form click Add New, to add to an existing form click Edit below the form’s name.
- Click the edit icon on the form or any form field that you want to add conditional logic to.
- Set Enable Conditional Logic to Yes.
- Define condition according to requirements and then click Save Settings.