Conditional Logic [PRO]
With Pie Register, you can customize the registration process to suit your needs by using Conditional Logic. This feature allows you to show or hide fields and forms based on user input. You can build advanced registration flows and get better control of your registration process using Conditional Logic.
Enable Conditional Logic
Here is how you can enable conditional logic.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Manage Forms.
- To add conditional logic to a new form click Add New, to add to an existing form click Edit below the form’s name.
- Click the edit icon on the form or any form field that you want to add conditional logic to.
- Set Enable Conditional Logic to Yes.
- Define condition according to requirements and then click Save Settings.