PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- How to create Your First Registration Form
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- User Control [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Install and Activate
Once you have the plugin package, you can begin the install and activation process.
- Login to the WordPress website/blog’s admin panel.
- Go to dashboard.
- Click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Locate and Install Plugin.
- Once it is installed, click on Activate.
- Plugin will show up in the list of plugins.
Manual Plugin Installation
For manual installation of PieRegister:
- Download PieRegister to your desktop
- Unzip the PieRegister plug in to your desktop if it is downloaded as a zip archive
- Upload the PieRegister folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online through your FTP program
- Go to Plugins screen and find PieRegister in the list
- For activation, click Activate Plugin