PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Community v/s PRO Version
Pie Register is available in two versions; one is the community version which is free. This version has limited features and can be used to create a single registration form. Following are the features in the community version:
- Create a single Registration form by dragging/dropping fields.
- Verify and moderate Member Registrations.
- Invitation-only registration by using Invitation Codes.
- Add Captcha to Registration Forms.
- Custom Email Templates for Membership Notifications.
- PayPal Integration to charge Membership Fee.
- Custom Profile Pages.
- Short Codes and Widgets.
- Export/Import User Data.
- Separate Paid Add-ons
The PRO version comes with all the features in the community version, plus these additional features:
- Unlimited Registration Forms.
- Use Math Captcha, HoneyPot, No Captcha, ReCaptcha and timed submission.
- Social login using Facebook and Twitter.
- Build Email Marketing Campaigns using MailChimp.
- Auto Login after registration and two-way login using SMS.
- Use Conditional logic to build advanced registration flows.
- Set up Rules for Role Based Redirection to land users on different pages based on user role.
- Block unwanted users by username, email and IP address.
- Built-in form templates and import/export users and settings.
- Search User Profiles.
- Restrict widgets: Set visibility of widgets for specific user roles and non-logged in users.
- Premium support for 6 months.
Which version is right for me?
If your website needs a basic registration form without the bells and whistles, the community version can do the job for you.
In case of multiple websites and advance form needs and security, the PRO version is the way to go.