PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Conditional Logic (Pie Register PRO)
- Built-in Form Templates (Pie Register PRO)
- Block Users (Pie Register PRO)
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
Two-way Login (Twilio) via SMS Texting
Pie Register provides Two-way Login feature with the Two-way Login (SMS) add-on. It provides an additional layer of login security by Twilio integration, which means you can use SMS to verify the user registration process.
Setup Twilio Two-way Login
Here is how you can set it up.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Twilio (SMS).
- Go to Twilio Settings > General Settings section > Enable Twilio.
- In Account Settings section, add Twilio Phone Number, Twilio Account SID, and Twilio AUTH Token.
- In User Settings section, check Two Way Login.
- Enter Pin Expire Time in minutes.
- If you want a notification when a user registers, check Notify Admin.
- Enter Admin Mobile Number to receive registration notifications on.