Use Stripe addon to process membership payments using Pie Register.
Users can pay via credit card after filling the registration form using Stripe payment method.
- Add payment fields on the registration form
- Set Predefined amount for the payment field.
- User can login only after payment completes successfully.
- Email communication for Pending and Completed Payment.
Setup Payment Gateway
For setting up the Payment Gateway, follow the steps below.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Payment Gateways.
- From the General Settings tab you can setup Payment Success, Payment Failed, Reactivate Account, and Already Active Account messages.
Setting up Stripe will require your Stripe Publishable Key and Secret Key.
- From the Stripe tab you can setup the Stripe payment gateway.
- Check Enable Stripe.
- Select Payment mode: Test mode or Live mode.
- Enter Publishable Key and Secret Key.
- Fill Title and Description (Optional)
- Select Currency.
- Click Save Changes to finish setting up Stripe.