PIE REGISTER MANUAL
- Who is it for?
- Community v/s PRO Version
- Let’s get started!
- Pie Register Features
- Registration Forms
- Verify & Moderate Registrations
- Invitation Only Registrations
- Notifications with Custom Email Templates
- CAPTCHA Support
- Data Import/Export
- Payment Integration
- Built-in Form Themes [PRO]
- Block Users [PRO]
- Auto login after registration [PRO]
- Role based redirect [PRO]
- Advanced login security [PRO]
- Restrict WordPress Widget visibility [PRO]
- Restrict Search engine and bots [PRO]
- Pie Register Add-ons
- Pie Register Shortcuts
- Rate the plugin on wp.org
- End of Document
With the Profile Search Add-On, administrators can let users search and display user data. User information displayed in search results can be limited based on the admin’s choice. Admin will need to use profile search shortcode on page content to ensure that it shows up on the frontend (for more details on shortcodes, please see shortcodes ).
Setup Profile Search
Searching a profile is very simple.
- Login to your blog / site and go to your dashboard.
- In the dashboard’s menu, click on Pie Register > Profile Search.
- Select a form that you want to search.
- Select fields to search on.
- Design profile display page using the Profile Display Editor.
- Click Save Changes.
Customize Profile Search Settings
You can also customize Profile Search Settings.
- Customize search settings from the Profile Search Settings section.
- Select where to display search results.
- Select which users to allow Profile Search.
- Set whether to exclude data from search results.